The Benefits Of Red Light For Your Skin
By using LED light, a burst of energy is delivered to the body’s tissues triggering a response for the body to heal from inside.
Red light therapy has been shown to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin after regular use over time, because when it penetrates into the dermis, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin: the proteins responsible for keeping our skin plump, firm, and intact.
Listed below are some of the benefits you can get from red light therapy.
- Red light therapy creates a healthy glow about your face
- Smooths overall skin tone
- Builds collagen, reducing wrinkles, including crow’s feet & laugh lines
- Speeds the healing of blemishes, like acneand rosacea
- Repairs sun damage
- Reduces redness, flushing, and broken capillaries
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Brings more moisture to your skin